If you look up the definition of Stratos online you could skip past the first one or two and find yourself at Urban Dictionary. If you do, you'll possibly stay for a while, but you'll also learn that Stratos means; a European Greek God. Tends to use his "european-ness" to his advantage when wooing women. Not uncommon for a Stratos to display hairy chest, designer duds, and man bags. What he lacks in intelligence he more than makes up for in suave-ness.
And that made me chuckle a bit, because this theme looks a little like that. As in, it's a little bit showy. You could strip it but on the demo page, it's very bold and you'll take a glance of it and know instinctively how or where you could use it.
- Joomla 2.5 & Joomla 3.1 Compatible
- Responsive Layout
- 8 Preset Styles
- 76 Module Positions
- 10 Styled & Numerous Structural Module Suffixes
- RokSprocket Integrated Styling
- Optimised for RokBooster
- Styled Support for Responsive K2 Layout
- Powerful Gantry 4 Framework
- DropDown Menu & Splitmenu
- Custom Content Typography
- FF, Safari, Chrome, Opera, IE8+ Compatible
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS CSS