It sounds like a name from a science fiction film from the 80's but it isn't. It is the new theme from those very splendid chaps over at RocketTheme and it comes, as expected, with something new.
The new thing this month is an extension and it is called RokFeatureTable and if you are a host - you might like this. It very nicely displays a product or service with a number of variables.
But that isn't the only nice thing you are getting this month. On top of Gantry and all the usual aspects you would expect, you also get CSS3 features with graceful degradation. Not my words that last bit, but you know what I mean.
- Gantry Framework
- New RokFeatureTable Module
- 9 Preset Styles with CSS 3 Features
- Fusion with MegaMenu and Split menu
- Custom Typography & JS Form Styling
- 68 Module Positions
- 23 Module Variations - 49 Combo Possibilities
- RocketTheme Extensions Styling
- 3rd Party Extensions Compatibility Styling
- FF 3.6, Safari 4, Opera 10.x, IE7-IE8 Compatible
- Limited IE6 Browser Compatibility
- RTL Support
- W3C XHTML 1.0 / CSS 3 Valid
Click here for a demo or more information. You'll like this theme.