This month I've had seven new themes sent in and about twenty news items already and it's only the 9th of the month, so apologies for getting some bits of news to you late but I've been playing.
The first new bit of news is the guys from Joomla CSS Guide have released a new theme aimed at a business need, hence the name JCSS Bizz. Now, this is one I've not played with yet so can't comment on the use of theme itslef but it does look nice.
When I say nice, I mean it's clean, it's got lots of module positions and it doesn't look the same as every other theme they've released - you basically know they've put a bit of time into it.
Some, but not all of the features:
- Clean, simple and fast loading structure
- Joomla 1.5 Native
- 100% table less layout
- 14 module placement positions (Fully Collapsible)
- Multiple Layout Option
- 8 elegant module styles
- Suckerfish drop-down menu
- Integrated Image Slideshow Module
- Included Separate CSS file for Print media
- Valid XHTML and CSS markup