It is flavour of the month and the latest to provide a responsive theme for Joomla is RocketTheme and this one is called Kirigami, which in case you didn't know, is a bit like origami but with cutting of the paper as well as folding.
See, you learn something new every day and in case you didn't know what all the fuss about responsive web design was about, you're going to learn that too.
Responsive web layouts are basically developed using CSS3 queries with fluid proportion-based grids, to adapt the layout to the viewing environment. What this means is you can use the same theme and it will display based on the device the user is using. If you don't get it, go to the demo and move your browser size and watch what happens to the website. You'll like it.
- Joomla 2.5 Compatible
- Responsive Layout
- 10 Preset Styles
- 78 Module Positions
- 10 Styled and 25 Structural Module Suffixes
- RokSprocket Responsive Layout Integrated
- Styled Support for Responsive K2 Layout
- Powerful Core Gantry Framework
- Custom Content Typography
- Fusion MegaMenu & Splitmenu
- Load Transitions
- FF, Safari, Chrome, Opera, IE8+ Compatible
- W3C XHTML 1.0 / CSS Valid