It used to be that themes were so simple - you had a few module positions and a few colours and some lovely images and life was simple. Life was simple; download and upload, change logo and assign. Those days are gone.
These days, you can change all the colours from the backend, you don't get excited by 37 module positions (I remember when twelve was huge and you couldn't even Tweet it), the 7 preset styles are expected and all the modules are just part of the package.
When did it become unfashionable to just release a theme? I'm only playing, you know this, because you get all that and more with the latest from Shape 5 and it comes with loads of modules, updates and a new one - to display products in a nice way.
- 100% tableless CSS
- Validates with XHTML 1.0 Transitional
- Validates with CSS Level 3
- Joomla 1.5 only
- Choose fluid or fixed theme widths
- SQL dump available
- 37 module positions and 9 style options
- 7 Presets available
- 3rd Party Stylings
- S5 Flow module
- Google Fonts
- Fixed Tabs
- S5 News Ticker v2
- Add 3 backgrounds: top, entire body and bottom
- Sliced PSDs included
- Site Shaper available (Joomla install that includes demo data)
- Fully collapsible module positions
- Set background images and color via theme parameters
- Multibox enabled
- Tool Tips enabled
- 4 Menu systems: Drop Down, Fading, Scroll Down or Suckerfish
- Choose script: jQuery, S5 Effects
- Custom page and column widths
You can get more information here.